‘Tis the Season Card
Just a few pieces of pretty paper, some ink and a stamp set are all you need to create this quick card from last week’s class. Or you can step it up a notch with the Stampin’ Up! Festive embossing folder!
- Cut a Very Vanilla Card Base
5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and fold in half.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Garden Green card stock.
- Cut a 3″ x 3″ piece of This Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Cut a 2” x 5” Cherry Cobbler card stock layer
and emboss it with the Big Shot and Festive Embossing Folder (optional).
NOTE: The Very Vanilla, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler card stock is also available in the This Christmas pack, with 8 sheets of each color!
- Adhere the Cherry Cobbler piece to the center of the card base as shown.
- Stamp ‘Tis the Season from the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Pines stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink in the lower right corner of the
card, and stamp the snowflake 3 times in the upper left corner.
- Use Snail or your favorite adhesive to attach the This Christmas paper to the 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” Garden Green paper.
- Adhere this square layer at an
angle on top of the Cherry Cobbler embossed layer so that the distance from the
top and bottom, left and right edges of the card are equal.
That’s it – a simple and mailable card!
Just click any of the links in the directions above to order your card supplies and start creating!