Merry Mouse on Candy Cane Lane
Today I have another card featuring the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper along with a cute mouse from the Merry Mice stamp set in the 2016 Holiday catalog. It was lots of fun coloring this little guy with the Stampin’ Write markers!
- Stamp the mouse from the Merry Mice stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink, close to the top of the 3″ square. Stamp the greeting from the same set in Real Red ink, centered below the mouse.
- Color as desired – here are the Stampin’ Write marker colors we used:
- Ornament – Real Red and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write markers.
- Mouse’s shirt – Soft Sky Stampin’ Write marker
- Mouse’s pants – Dapper Denim Stampin’ Write marker
- Mouse’s nose – Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Write marker. You could also color the inside of the ears if desired.
- Tree branches – Wild Wasabi Stampin’ Write marker.
- Add a Gold Metallic Enamel Shape over the star on the mouse’s tail.
- Layer the peppermint DSP about 1/2″ from the left side of the Crumb Cake card base, then layer your square on top.