This pretty paper with Holiday Baubles is only one of the great designs in the All Is Bright Designer Series Paper pack. The Stampin’ Up! All Is Bright Suite also includes the Merry Christmas To All stamp set with the Happy Holidays sentiment, and the coordinating Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies.
We made this festive Happy Holidays card in our series of Christmas Card classes using several items from the All is Bright Suite as well as Gold Foil sheets and the Stitched Shapes framelits dies. Here are the details:
When you have beautiful paper, the rest of your card doesn’t need a lot of embellishing. The shiny baubles on the All Is Bright Designer Series Paper are complemented with the embossed silver sentiment, die cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits.
Merry Christmas To All (p-147702) *
* purchase this stamp set and the corresponding Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies as a BUNDLE (149952) and save 10%
Versamark Pad (102283)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Gray Granite Cardstock [CS] (146983) 4-1/4 x 11”
Brushed Gold Cardstock [CS] (retired) 3-3/4 x 5”; alternatively, use Gold Foil Sheets (132622) or Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
All Is Bright Designer Series Paper [DSP] (147892) 3-1/2 x 4-3/4”
Whisper White Cardstock [CS] (100730) 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”, 1 x 3”
Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies (147912) *
Embossing Buddy (103083)
Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Silver (109131)
Heat Tool (129053)
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine [Big Shot] (143263)
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372)
Glass Blocks, A-I (various #s – see Annual catalog p. 206), or Stamparatus (146276)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Fold the Gray Granite CS to create your card base. This card will open from the bottom.
- Adhere the Brushed Gold layer in the center of the card base front with SNAIL.
- Adhere the All is Bright DSP to the center of the Brushed Gold layer with SNAIL.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over the larger Whisper White CS piece and stamp the sentiment from Merry Christmas to All in the center with Versamark ink. Repeat on the smaller Whisper White CS piece for ‘To You’. NOTE: You’ll need to stamp the frame first, then stamp the sentiment inside the frame.
- Sprinkle Silver embossing powder over the Versamark ink, and tap off the excess.
- Heat the embossing powder on both pieces with the heat tool until the powder is shiny.
- Die cut the ‘Happy Holidays’ sentiment with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot; adhere it near the top left of the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out the ‘To You’ sentiment and frame with the Merry Christmas Thinlits die and the Big Shot; adhere it to the lower right side of the DSP with SNAIL.
Now you have a beautiful card to send to someone you’re thinking of this Christmas season!
Click any link below to order in my online store today!