Anytime you’re feeling low, take a walk in a flower garden and it’s sure to brighten your day! There are so many colors and varieties, with fragrances to delight your senses. If you’re lucky, you’ll spot a butterfly fluttering here and there from blossom to blossom!
Now go to your crafting space, and create a flowery card for someone you care about. For this card, I used a retired set called Bloomin’ Marvelous because the images fit so well with the Tea for Two designer series paper and the oval framelits, and I love the sentiment. You could easily recreate it by changing out the colors and/or papers. Let’s see what you come up with! Leave me a comment and let me know what you’ve been working on. I’d love to hear about it!
- Bloomin’ Marvelous Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Primrose Petals Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Naturals Ivory 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Primrose Petals 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Tea For Two Designer Series Paper
- Lace doily – non-Stampin’ UP!
- Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies