With wedding season upon us, here’s an idea for a pretty card to celebrate the special occasion. Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral are so sweet together and the Petite Petals stamps and punch create a perfect floral frame for this wedding couple. The color scheme can easily be changed to fit your favorite paper or the couple’s wedding theme.
Sadly, the Best of Brides and Babies stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s Best of 25 Collection, is no longer available. The good news is that you can substitute any wedding stamp you like and just adjust the size of the oval opening with the oval framelits to fit your image. Then create a little banner with your favorite wedding sentiment, add a candy dot, and you’ll have a one-of-a-kind card for the newlyweds!
- Best Of Brides Babies Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Petite Petals [clear]
- Basic Black Craft Stampin’ Pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Versamark Pad
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Eyelet Punch
- Petite Petals Punch
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Subtles Candy Dots
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
Happy stamping and celebrating!