In my last post, I challenged you to change out the paper and ink and create a flowery card for someone special. This is the new version I created in summery colors, using paper from Birthday Basics that has a butterfly-like pattern to it. I love the gumball green and crisp cantaloupe together!
Both cards used a half doily as the background for the sentiment, but they are two different sizes with different lace patterns. Which one is your favorite?
- A Dozen Thoughts Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Petite Petals [clear] 
- Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper 
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Gumball Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies 
- Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies