You Light Up My Life & Brighten My Day!
On a gray winter day in Wisconsin, whose day couldn’t use a little brightening? Today I played along with the Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA240) and this sketch:
Last week, as I was twiddling around an idea about how I could combine the sentiments I love from two different stamp sets, I saw this PPA sketch and decided to try it out. So here’s what happened…
Bright yellow contrasted with winter gray.
A little cut with the paper trimmer.
Punch, punch, punch.
Add a little washi tape.
Will you brighten someone’s day with a handmade card today?
- You Brighten My Day Clear Stamp Set 
- One Tag Fits All Clear Stamp Set 
- Perfect Pennants Clear Stamp Set 
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack – Brights Collection(retired) 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments 
- Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details 
- Epic Day Designer Washi Tape 
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Aw, cute card! It would brighten anyone's day..it did mine! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.