Flowering Fields Work of Art
Last week the box of flowers I ordered in February arrived for the “right time for planting in Wisconsin”. But it’s been cool and rainy lately, so I planted some flowers in my studio instead.
This was my first chance to play with the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Bration Flowering Fields stamp set, and it was so much fun!
To create this card:
- Ink up some of the flower images from Flowering Fields (shown below) with Stampin’ Write markers in Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight and stamp them in the middle of the Whisper White card base, leaving room for soil below.
- Stamp the pretty little butterfly in Pumpkin Pie ink and color in the body and part of the wing with a Daffodil Delight marker.
- Stamp the Celebrate You sentiment from Birthday Blossoms in Pumpkin Pie ink, and punch it out with the Extra Large Oval punch.
- Sponge the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink to make it pop.
- Using the Work of Art stamp set, stamp the sky area with Soft Sky ink.
- Add some soil at the bottom with Tip Top Taupe ink and Work of Art stamp.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to layer the sentiment over the soil.
You can still earn the Flowering Fields stamp set by placing a $50 order (before tax and shipping) BEFORE MARCH 31st. Here’s the link to get started.
If your wish list is a bit longer, you can also get the matching Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper in the Sale-a-Bration catalog on page 12.