Lotus Blossoms Made Me Think of You!
I think I have Lotus Blossom Fever. Is there such an illness? I’m seriously having so much fun trying different color combinations with this three-step stamp! I don’t know why it took me soooo long to ink up this stamp from Sale-a-Bration 2015!
To create this card:
- The card base is So Saffron cardstock, 4-1/2″ x 11″, folded in half.
- Add a layer of Cucumber Crush cardstock, 3-1/2″ x 5″.
- The next layer is Designer Series Paper, cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. This sample uses Sweet Sorbet (retired)
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 3″ x 4-1/2″.
- Stamp Your greeting in Calyspso Coral at the top. This sample uses You’re in My Thoughts from A Dozen Thoughts.
- Stamp the 3 step Lotus Blossom using Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe and So Saffron, leaving room for the stems.
- Stamp the stem (2 stamps), using Garden Green for the center of the stem, then stamp off Garden Green before stamping the outer stem.
- Stamp some Gorgeous Grunge dots in So Saffron at the bottom.
- Adhere the Whisper white layer.
There you have it – a simple pretty card that’s flat and easy to mail, to let someone know you’re thinking of them!
Garden GreenCrisp Cantaloupe (retired)
Gorgeous GrungeLotus Blossom (retired)