Mother’s Day Butterflies
Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. When I go out in the yard and see the hyacinths, tulips and daffodils blooming, I’m in my happy place! So naturally, my spring card creations often feature flowers and butterflies. They’re a great combination for celebrating both spring and mothers!
To create this card:
- Card base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ in Daffodil Delight – a nice bright happy yellow!
- Designer Series Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. This sample paper is from Park Lane (Stampin’ Up! 2014-15 catalog).
- Butterfly Thinlits Dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out two gorgeous butterflies. Attach the butterflies to each other and to the DSP with mini glue dots.
- Blushing Bride glimmer paper, 3″ x 3/4″ hand cut banner.
- Mother’s Day sentiment from Paper Pumpkin stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched out with the Decorative Label punch. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it to the Blushing Bride glimmer paper.
- Did you know that a Paper Pumpkin kit always contains an exclusive stamp set? It gives you lots of extra creative possibilities with stamps that aren’t in the catalog!
- How do you get Paper Pumpkin? You can purchase 1, 3, 6, or 12 month prepaid subscriptions from the catalog, or you can subscribe month-to-month at http://bit.ly/201qcbG. There is built-in flexibility to manage your subscription so that you’ll only receive kits in months where you’ll have time to create. So join the fun!