Pocketful of Cheer for Graduation
Graduation is a great time of year, and cause for much celebration! I had a few pieces of the March 2016 Paper Pumpkin – Pocketful of Cheer left over, so I used them for one more graduation card. This one is most appropriate for someone who is beginning a career.
To create this card:
- Card base – Coastal Cabana cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- March Paper Pumpkin – Pocketful of Cheer for the graduation cap, green pearls, Bermuda Bay ink, striped cardstock and white square and Hooray Grad! stamp.
- Coastal Cabana ink
- Metallic Silver Baker’s twine for the balloon string.
- Whisper White cardstock, Balloon Bouquet punch, Bermuda Bay Candy Dot, and Silver Metallic Foil (It looks like black ink for the bow, but it’s not, trust me 🙂 ) for the balloon.
- Basic Black ink for the graduation caps and Real World part of the sentiment
- Handpicked Framelits or scissors to cut out the bow.
- Welcome Words stamp set.
Make your card, then go celebrate graduation! Yay!