Wishing You Love and Laughter
Spring is a season of new beginnings, and for many that may include beginning life as a couple. Today’s card expresses a wish for that life to include two essential ingredients: love and laughter.
To create this card:
- Cut a card base from thick Whisper White cardstock, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, and fold in half.
- Add a layer of Basic Black cardstock, 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut a piece of Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum 5″ x 3-3/4″ and adhere it to the black cardstock with mini glue dots behind the silver hearts.
- Die cut a Silver Foil Sheet with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits.
- Die cut Brushed Gold cardstock (retired) with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits flowers and adhere the flowers to the silver foil with mini glue dots.
- For the banner – stamp the sentiment in Versamark on Whisper White cardstock and heat emboss it with gold embossing powder. This sample shows a sentiment from the retired Stampin’ Up! Love & Laughter stamp set. Cut into a banner. Adhere it to the heart with mini glue dots.
- Add Cherry Cobbler or other color candy dots to the flowers and you have an elegant wedding card for the happy couple.
Let the celebration begin!