Have a Holly Jolly Gift Card & Envelope
Last week at our crafting open house we made this cute little 3×3″ gift card and used the Envelope Punch Board to make a matching Crumb Cake envelope.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock to 3” x 6”.
Score at 3”.
- Stamp the sentiment “Have a Holly Jolly
Christmas” from the Stitched With Cheer stamp set in Cucumber Crush ink, near
the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp the hat pieces in Real Red using the Jolly
Friends or Cozy Critters stamps set.
- Punch out the hat pieces with the Jolly Hat
- Adhere the hat to the center of the card front,
then add the hat brim and pompom with small pieces of foam adhesive strip.
- Stamp the 3 stars stamp from the Jolly Friends
stamp set in Crumb Cake ink randomly on the card front.
- Add a piece of 1/8” gold ribbon and tie in a
knot, then trim the ends as needed.
- Add 2 jingle bells with glue dots.
For the envelope:
(Stampers had a choice of Stampin’ Up! envelope paper in Cucumber Cursh (retired) or Crumb Cake cardstock for their envelope.)
- Start with a piece of crumb cake card stock or
green envelope paper, cut to 5-1/4” x 5-1/4”.
- Align the left edge of the card stock on the
envelope punch board at 2-5/8”.
- Punch and score.
- Rotate the paper, line up the score line on the
score guide. The edge of the paper should again line up at 2-5/8”.
- Punch & score.
- Rotate the paper and repeat punch and score two
- Round the edges using the back side of the
- Adhere the envelope together with tear &
tape adhesive, leaving the paper on the adhesive for the open edge, until
you’re ready to add the card and seal the envelope.