Christmas Tags for All Your Gifts
Here’s a quick little tag that will add a cute touch to all of your Christmas gifts!
- Cut Whisper White card stock to 2″ x 3-1/2″.
- Punch one end of the Whisper White piece with the Scallop Tag Topper punch.
- Stamp the ‘To: From:’ stamp from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set, near the bottom of the tag is Real Red ink.
- Cut a 2″ x 2″ piece of Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) and adhere it to the card, centering it between the sentiment and top of the tag. Today, October 31, is the LAST DAY OF THE BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Designer Series Paper sale!! Be sure to get your order in today!
- Stamp the Reindeer from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla card stock.
- Punch the reindeer out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Don’t forget you can bundle the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and save money!
- Punch out a red glimmer bow with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- Attach the reindeer to the tag with 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the bow with a mini glue dot to the antler for a girl reindeer, or as a bow tie for a boy reindeer.
- Cut Real Red ribbon and tie it through the punched hole to finish your tag. Now you’re ready to finish off your gift wrapping!