Casing the Holiday Catty
- Cut a Whisper White thick card stock base to 4-1/4”
x 11”, score at 5-1/2″ and fold.**
- Rub the Embossing buddy over the
front of the card to remove static and prevent stray embossing powder from sticking to your project.
- Stamp the Pine tree from the Stampin’ Up! Totally Trees stamp set in Versamark ink. You can also stamp the sentiment in Versamark if you
want to make it gold instead of Cherry Cobbler.
- Cover the stamped area with Gold embossing powder & shake off any excess into a tray. Heat the embossed
area with the heat tool just until all the powder is melted.
- Stamp Merry Christmas with the
stamp from Stampin’ Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes in Cherry Cobbler ink, if you didn’t emboss it.
- Punch a star from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper & adhere it to the top of the tree with a mini glue dot.
- Tie 1/8″ gold ribbon at the top of the
card, putting a glue dot under the bow to hold it in place.
**HINT: If your card base is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, you won’t be able to tie the ribbon around the card. So just cut it long enough for the front of the card and attach it with a couple of mini glue dots, then make a separate bow and attach it to the ribbon with another mini glue dot. Ask me how I know this 🙂