Happy Valentine’s Day!
Let’s celebrate love, for all the couples tying the knot today, and for everyone who has special people in their lives!
Do you have pretty paper in your stash?
Use some for a background and to cut out two hearts for this easy card!
- The card base is Stampin’ Up! Tip Top Taupe card stock, 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″.
- Heart layer: 5-1/4″ x 3″ Love Blossoms DSP stack (retired), or any pretty paper.
- Cut the largest Square Shape with your Big Shot and the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Shapes Framelits from Whisper White card stock.
- Add two hearts – these were punched with the retired Full Heart punch from the Love Blossoms DSP stack, but you can use any similar punch or framelit, or cut them freehand.
- Attach a 4-1/4″ piece of the gorgeous Gold Metallic ribbon from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, page 11. You’ll get two rolls, one gold, one silver, 7 yards each, FREE with a $50 Stampin’ Up! order (before tax & shipping).
- Use a 1/2″ wide scrap of Whisper White, about 3″ long and stamp the sentiment from the So In Love stamp set in Rose Red ink, or a color that coordinates with your pretty paper. Then trim it to about 2-1/2″ and adhere it in the bottom right corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This layout and sentiment is a wonderful way to celebrate love for a wedding or anniversary, as well as for Valentine’s Day. Try a different paper or color combo and see what you can create today!