When a family goes through tough times, this Always Here for You encouragement card is the perfect card to let them know that you’re thinking of them and supporting them. This sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set helps you create heartfelt cards, and also supports Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).
How You and Stampin’ Up! Support the Ronald McDonald House Charities
For each Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set purchased, Stampin’ Up! donates $3 to RMHC. Each year they feature a new RMHC stamp set in the annual catalog. With your help, to date they have donated more than $1.5 million to help keep families close to each other. Win Win! Every little bit makes a difference in caring for sick kids and keeping their families together. You can find more information about the stamp set and the charity on the inside back cover of the Stampin’ Up! 2017-18 Annual Catalog. If you need a copy of the catalog, contact me and I’ll get one out to you! While you’re waiting, you can purchase this stamp set in my online store here.
Create this Always Here for You Encouragement Card
- Fold an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Thick card stock in half to make your card base.
- Cut a piece of the Lemon Lime Twist Fresh Florals paper to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ and adhere it to the center of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 2-3/4″ x 4″.
- Stamp the branch from the Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp in Chocolate Chip ink on the small Whisper White piece.
- Stamp the lady bugs in Basic Black ink on the branch.
- Add the greeting in Lemon Lime Twist ink.
- Using Lemon Lime Twist ink and an Aqua Painter, or a Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker, color the leaves.
- Color the lady bugs with Real Red Red ink.
- Cut a small banner from Gold Glimmer paper and adhere it on the Fresh Florals piece.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the small Whisper White piece and adhere it to the center of the Fresh Florals layer.
Coordinate the Sharing Sweet Thoughts Stamp Set with other Products
- The Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set coordinates with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies.
- Combine it with the Jar of Love stamp for even more design options and sentiments.
- Add 1/2″ Gingham Ribbon in Night of Navy or Smoky Slate to enhance your project’s country charm.
- Check back on my blog later this week for additional projects featuring the Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set! Here are a couple of ideas from the 2017-18 Annual Catalog
All of the products used in this project can be found in my online store. Click the images for more details.