Aren’t there some people in your life who always make you smile when you see them, or even when you just think about them? Using note cards and the Eastern Beauty stamp set makes it easy to create a bunch of these perfect little cards to let them know! Even better, the Stampin’ Up! Note Cards come with matching envelopes. Just fold, decorate, and mail them!
Here are the supplies, dimensions and instructions to get you started with your Eastern Beauty note cards. The Note Cards and Envelopes are available in either Whisper White or Very Vanilla (used here).
- Eastern Beauty (p-143675)
- Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (147095)
- OR Granny Apple Green ink refill (147163)
- Jet Black Stazon Ink (101406)
Paper (Including Cutting Dimensions):
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
- Whisper White Cardstock [CS] (100730) 2-3/4 x 2″
- So Saffron Cardstock [CS] (105118) 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock [CS] (146990) 3-1/2 x 4-3/4″
- Watercolor Paper (122959) 3 x 4-1/4″
- Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet (149712) 2-1/4 x 3-1/4″
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine [Big Shot] (143263)
- Hummingbird Framelits Dies (148538)*
- Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder [TIEF](143704)
- Pretty Label Punch (143715)
- Aqua Painters (103954)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104330)
- SNAIL Adhesive [SNAIL] (104332)
- Using Lemon Lime Twist ink, stamp the 8 point star shape from the Eastern Beauty set on the card front randomly as shown.
- Stamp the large scalloped triangular shape in Balmy Blue ink on the Balmy Blue CS.
- Add a few small curvy rectangle shapes in Balmy Blue ink on the card front.
- On the Very Vanilla CS, stamp the wreath shape in Balmy Blue ink.
- In the center of the wreath, stamp the sentiment ‘To think of you is to smile” in Lemon Lime Twist ink, then punch it out with the 2″ Circle Punch.
- Layer and attach the Balmy Blue and Gingham Gala strips in the center of the note card, offsetting the paper ends by about 1/4″.
- Attach the ribbon over the Gingham Gala DSP using SNAIL.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment over the paper strips.
- Embellish with Artisan Pearls.
Now that you’ve completed your card, try different color combinations and stamps to create lots of unique note cards to send happy mail to all your friends! Then, if you need any supplies, visit my online store. I’d love to be your crafty coach! If you’d like more stamping news and inspiration, sign up for email updates.