When is the last time you wished a friend ‘Good Luck’? Perhaps they were embarking on a new career, going on a trip, rolling the dice at the casino, or even performing on stage. It’s also a great sentiment for St. Patrick’s Day! Whatever the occasion, it’s nice to let a friend know that you’re cheering for them, and the Amazing Life stamp set has perfect images to get you started!
Good Luck Card Supplies
- Amazing Life (p-148750)*
*Purchase the Amazing Life stamp set with the corresponding Stitched Rectangle Dies as a BUNDLE (150624) and save 10%.
- Call Me Clover Classic Stampin’ Pad (147139)
- Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad (147088)
- Versamark Ink (102283)
Paper (Including Cutting Dimensions):
- Call Me Clover Cardstock [CS] (146969) 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock [CS] (100730) 1-3/4 x 2-3/4″, 4 x 5-1/4″
- Vellum Cardstock [CS] (101856) 3-3/4 x 5″
- Layering Ovals Dies(141706)
- Embossing Buddy (103083)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Gold Embossing Powder (109129)
- Mini Glue Dots (103583)
- Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (146329)
- Metallic Pearls (146282)
- Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins (148561)
- Fold the Call Me Clover CS in half to create a card base.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over the Vellum CS to prevent extra powder from sticking to it.
- Stamp the decorative corner image from the Amazing Life stamp set with Versamark ink in each corner of the vellum.
- Sprinkle gold embossing powder over the Versamark. Then tap off excess powder and heat the powder on the vellum with the heat tool until it melts and becomes shiny.
- Stamp the Good Luck sentiment in Call Me Clover ink on the Whisper White CS, leaving room for the shamrock on the right.
- Stamp the shamrock in Shaded Spruce ink on the Whisper White CS to the right of the sentiment.
- Cut the sentiment out with the Layering Ovals die.
- Place the 4 x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS on the inside of the card. Then stamp shamrocks in the bottom left and right corners, if desired.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment layer, but before adding the sentiment to the card, put ribbon on top of the vellum. The Dimensionals will help hold the ribbon on the card. You can add mini glue dots where the ribbon changes direction, in order to further secure it.
- Embellish with the gold metallic pearls, and add an adhesive-backed green sequin to the center of the clover for Good Luck!
All the supplies used to create this Good Luck card are available in my online store. Take a look, and thanks for stopping by today!