When you have beautiful paper, like the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!, this peekaboo Thank You Card is a snap to create! Simply cut a curve in your pretty paper with paper snips, separate the pieces and layer them on a card base.
Next you’ll need a greeting and a couple of embellishments. Here I stamped Thank you in Grapefruit Grove ink, and used the Stitched Shapes dies to cut it out with the Big Shot.
Because it’s so easy to make these cards, you’ll want to make a bunch to have on hand. This could easily be a birthday, all occasion, or even a Mother’s Day card!
The Share What You Love paper is a specialty paper with handpainted designs. There are four papers with a translucent pearlized finish, and best of all, there are 24 sheets, 4 each of 6 double-sided designs! This is a Last Chance product, available only until June 3rd, or while supply lasts. See a sympathy card we made using another design from this paper pack here. You’ll want to make sure you have some in your stash!
Be sure to take a look at all the last chance products that are still available and order your favorites today!
Supplies for Peekaboo Thank You card
- Love What You Do (p-148042)
- Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin’ Pad (147142)
- So Saffron Cardstock [CS] 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White [CS] 1-1/2 x 2-1/2″, or size to fit your sentiment
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper [DSP] (146926) 3-1/4 X 4-1/2″; cut curve with paper snips
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine [Big Shot] (143263)
- Stitched Shapes Dies (145372)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104330)
- SNAIL Adhesive [SNAIL] (104332)
After folding the So Saffron CS in half to create a card base, adhere the two cut pieces of DSP to the card base, leaving a gap between them, as shown. Stamp the greeting from the Love What You Do stamp set in Grapefruit Grove ink onto the Whisper White scrap. If desired, punch out your sentiment, or die cut it with the Stitched Shapes dies. Adhere the sentiment to the Share What You Love DSP, positioning it over the gap. Finally, embellish the sentiment with Glitter Enamel Dots, or another element from your stash.