This confetti card doesn’t actually have any of the little bits of confetti that fall out and create a huge mess! Celebrating a birthday? How about a huge accomplishment or promotion? Here’s a simple design to use when the celebratory occasion calls for confetti!
How to Make the Confetti Card
- Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crushed Curry card base, folded in half.
- Cut 1 piece of Playing with Patterns paper and 1 piece of Whisper White card stock to 2-3/4″ x 4″.
- Emboss the white card stock with the Subtle embossing folder and adhere it to the card base at the bottom, leaving a small border.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the card base at the top, leaving the same border as at the bottom.
- Punch five flowers of contrasting Playing with Patterns paper, using the Small Bloom Punch and add Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of two of them. Layer these flowers across the front of the card, alternating the ones with no dimensionals, and the ones with dimensionals. Embellish flowers as desired with pearls, rhinestones, or small enamel shapes.
- Using the So Sentimental Stamps, stamp the sentiment in Versamark on Night of Navy card stock, and die cut it with the coordinating Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Heat emboss the sentiment in White Embossing Powder. Adhere this piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center at the top of your card.
- Decorate the inside with additional paper, stamps and embellishments as desired. Now your card is ready for the next occasion that calls for confetti!
So Sentimental Bundle
Here are a few details I’d like to share about the So Sentimental Bundle. The bundle includes a stamp set and a die set. There are 11 sentiments in the stamp set, and two confetti images. The sentiments fit so many different occasions: Baby, Wedding, Get Well, Congratulations, Birthday. There are also more general stamps for friendship, yummy treats and gifts. All in all, it’s a very versatile set!
Let’s talk a little about the coordinating Stitched So Sweetly die set. Four of these dies are designed to cut out 7 of the sentiments. One of my favorite features, though, are the six dies that are nesting scalloped rectangles. These work to cut out sentiments, but also to create layers and frames. I have been using them a lot lately! Plus, when you purchase the stamps and dies together as a bundle, you save 10%!
Products Used for the Simply Confetti Card
The So Sentimental Bundle is so much fun to play with! For more ideas, you can see a Get Well card created with this bundle here.