It’s not too late for True Love, but your last chance is here today! At 1PM MT this afternoon, the Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Product Sale begins. True Love is one of the Designer Series Papers from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog that will be gone soon. It features black and white designs, perfect for coloring, like on these Color of True Love cards.
Several other favorite papers and bundles are also retiring, including the Hydrangea Hill and Sand & Sea papers, and the Kangaroo & Company bundle. Click here to download the entire list of Last Chance Products.
Today’s card features the True Love Designer Series paper, and the Daisy Lane stamp set, which has been carried over to the Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Of course, you can substitute any other stamp set and paper you already have. The Playing with Patterns Resin Dots are also in the new catalog.
It’s Not Too Late for True Love DSP Coloring Tip
When coloring the True Love Designer Series Paper, you could use Watercolor Pencils, ink pads, Stampin’ Blends or Stampin’ Write markers. But, since there are so many daisies on this particular pattern, a brayer and Pineapple Punch ink pad are the quickest way to apply the overall color. Afterward, use Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends just on the leaves.
- Basic Black card stock, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ for card base.
- True Love Designer Series Paper, 4 x 5-1/4″.
- Granny Apple Green and Basic White card stock, die cut with Stitched Nested Labels dies (retired).
- Pineapple Punch (retired) and Granny Apple Green ink.
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Daisy Lane stamp set.
- Polka Dot Tulle 5/8″ ribbon (retired)
- Playing with Patterns Resin Dots
- Stampin’ Blends: Granny Apple Green and Basic Black
- Large Oval punch (retired)