Penguin Playmates Day 7 features two Christmas card designs using 4″ triangles of Penguin Playmates paper. Cut a 4″ square diagonally, leaving a gap you can fill with a variety of elements to make your card stand out!
On Day 1 of the series there’s information on how to get the Penguin Playmates paper during Sale-a-Bration, which ends September 30. You’ll want to check out the 4 card designs there too! Time is running out to get your free paper!
- Day 2: explore 4 ways to use a 5″ x 3″ piece of Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper.
- For Day 3: create a Christmas and birthday card with small strips of Penguin Playmates paper, but no penguins in sight.
- Day 4: use 4″ squares in both vertical and horizontal layouts, plus a fun-fold card.
- On Day 5: how to make simple and stepped up Christmas cards with 3″ squares of pretty Penguin Playmates paper.
- Continue the series with Day 6 and learn how to use 1″ squares of paper four ways.
Just click the button below each card in order to see the cutting dimensions and products used to create the card. Also at the end of the post is a list of all products used on the Penguin Playmates cards today.
Penguin Playmates Split Card
Cut a 4″ square of Penguin Playmates paper in half diagonally. Next separate the pieces and adhere them in the corners on your card front. Then decorate the space in between with a piece of cardstock. Finally, add stamped images, a sentiment and fun velvety snowflakes.
Peaceful Deer Alternative Version
Similar to the Let It Snow Card, cut the Penguin Playmates square paper in half diagonally and separate the pieces, leaving a gap. However, for this version use ribbon between the pieces. Also die cut the greeting pieces with Layering Circles dies, rather than the tag and punch.
Penguin Playmates Day 7 Product ListProduct List
With these two card designs, the Penguin Playmates Series comes to an end. Hopefully you have found awesome ideas you can use for several occasions. In the next post we’ll focus on other Sale-a-Bration items you can earn with a qualifying purchase.