Stampin’ Up! 2021 Seasonal Sale – Paper, Ink and Dies, Oh My!
There’s a sale brewing just in time for all your holiday crafting projects! First stock up on basics like ink and cardstock. Then grab that die set or two that you’ve been eyeing. When all your goodies arrive, head straight to the craft room and start creating!
Stamping Basics and More!
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products!
2021 Seasonal Sale Details
- The sale will run for three days only.
- The discount includes 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies. A few of my favorite basic dies are Stitched So Sweetly and Layering Circles. They are so versatile for greetings, layers and special cards like shakers.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are NOT included.
- The sale is available through both online store purchases and demonstrator orders.
- Order Period: November 16, 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT) to November 18, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- WAIT – THERE’S MORE! If you join our team between November 16th and 18th, you can choose the Seasonal Sale items in your starter kit and save even more!
2021 Seasonal Sale Flyer
Download the Seasonal Sale flyer to use as a checklist. Then mark the cardstock, ink pads and dies on your wish list! On November 16th, you’ll be ready to place your order and save on your crafting supplies.
From now until November 30th, you can choose the best deal by joining our team! Not only will you receive a free Paper Pumpkin kit to try out, you’ll also be able to choose $125 in products in your starter kit for just $75! Now THAT’S a GREAT DEAL!!!
PLUS, you won’t have to wait for a sale to get a discount of 20% or more on your favorite crafty goodies.
After you create your starter kit, you can choose whether to just enjoy a hobby or whether you want to create an income stream by building a business. Either way, you’ll become part of a friendly crafting community, enjoy a discount on your supplies, and learn tons about papercrafting! Join the fun!