With the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit, quickly switch gears from holiday crafting to all-occasions card making!
What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. So if you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. While ranging from giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
Pick up your friends and family with pun-filled projects. December’s delightful kit is sure to make ‘em smile!
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details
Name: Lots of Pun
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Also it includes exclusive stamps: The Lots of Pun builder stamp set! In other words, the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Subscribe for the December Paper Pumpkin Kit from November 11 – December 10, 2021.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Find out all the details and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here: