What is Paper Pumpkin?
- A monthly crafting box full of fun!
- A money-saving and time-saving way to build a collection of crafting supplies a little at a time.
- Pre-cut and ready-to-go projects that let you skip to the fun part of crafting!
- Happy mail instead of bills!
- A mini class-in-a-box!
What Comes with a Paper Pumpkin Subscription?
- In your FIRST kit, you’ll receive a free gift – a clear (size D) block, which you’ll use with your stamp set each month!
- An exclusive, unique stamp set that you can use over and over on all your projects.
- An ink spot (small ink pad) – the colors of these ink spots won’t repeat in a 12 month period, so at the end of a one year subscription you’ll have 12 great ink colors in your collection!
- All the pre-cut pieces and adhesive to assemble your project.
- Step by step instructions.
- Need more help? Each month you’ll find a Stampin’ Up! video online to show you just how to create your project. Subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin YouTube channel or find inspiration on my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board
Who Would Enjoy a Paper Pumpkin Kit?
- Anyone who craves creative “me-time” every month!
- Men who want to surprise their special lady with a handmade card or gift, or maybe even their own subscription! (Think date night fun!)
- A group of friends who like monthly “Ladies Night Out” events! Buy your own or split the cost – each kit usually makes several projects. Card Kits include at least 8 cards!
- Friends who love to celebrate all occasions: birthday, anniversary, graduation, promotion, retirement and more!
- College students who need a break from study time.
- Grandparents who like to craft with their grandkids!
- Friends who love to create, but have limited crafting storage space.
- Parents with a little time waiting for their kids at sporting or other events. It’s a perfect on-the-go craft box!
- Travelers who want to take one or more projects to make on their trip!
Just add your clear block and a pair of paper snips and you’re ready to go!
There’s something for everyone with Paper Pumpkin!
I’m Ready to Start! When and How Can I Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin?
- When: Subscribe by the 10th of the month to get started with the current month’s kit. Subscribe after the 10th and your subscription will start the following month.
- How: There are two subscription options – Monthly Subscription or Pre-Paid Subscription. Choose the option that works best for you! There’s no pressure – you can cancel or suspend your subscription at any time.
- Prepaid subscriptions allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. Purchase In my Online Store
- Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or buy 11 months and get the 12th month free on a 12-month subscription.
- Qualify for Stampin’ Rewards on a 12-month subscription.
- When you place your order, you’ll receive an email with instructions and a redemption code to redeem the prepaid subscription. (There’s even a link to a gift card if the subscription is a gift for someone else.)
- Monthly Subscription – Just set up your account at PaperPumpkin.com to start receiving your kits.
How Do I Create My Paper Pumpkin Account?
Watch the video below, or follow these instructions:
1. Go to PaperPumpkin.com and click Subscribe Now.
2. Enter your general information plus shipping and payment information.
3. Under Order Summary, enter the number of kits you’d like to receive each month.
4. Enter your promotion code or a prepaid subscription code (if applicable).
5. Click Subscribe. You will receive a congratulations message with a note letting you know when your first kit will ship.
6. After you click Subscribe, you will also have the option to select a demonstrator to add to your account. If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize your email address and won’t prompt you to select another demonstrator. If you are not a demonstrator, please choose me, Carol Gleason, as your demonstrator :).
7. You are now a subscriber! You can visit your account page at any time to edit details including payment information and number of kits you’d like to receive; to do this, simply go to paperpumpkin.com and click the login button in the top right-hand corner.
How Can I Give a Paper Pumpkin Subscription as a Gift?
- You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. Just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at PaperPumpkin.com . We even have a gift card that you can print and slip in a card. One thing to keep in mind is that the redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone in the US and vice versa.)
- Redemption codes do not expire.
Can I Buy a Prepaid Subscription with Stampin’ Rewards?
Stampin’ Rewards can be used toward the purchase of prepaid subscriptions. However, prepaid subscriptions cannot be purchased as a 50% off item.
When Does My Paper Pumpkin Kit Ship?
Your Paper Pumpkin Kit ships around the 15th of the month, and should arrive on your doorstep around the 20th of the month.
When Will I Be Charged?
For a month-to-month subscription, your credit card will be charged when your Paper Pumpkin ships. For a prepaid subscription, your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase. (Prepaid subscription codes must then be redeemed at PaperPumpkin.com for the kits to begin shipping.)
How Do I Store my Paper Pumpkin Stamp Sets?
- The Stampin’ Up! Clear Mount Cases work well for your Paper Pumpkin stamp set. You can order them here.
- You can download a case insert for your stamp set below the unboxing videos on the How Paper Pumpkin Works page.
How Do I Get a Refill for My Paper Pumpkin Kit?
As a special perk, current Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase a selection of past Paper Pumpkin Kits and refills, while supplies last. When you fall in love with a kit, there’s no need to be sad when your supplies run out—just go grab another one (or two)! We can’t guarantee that every kit will be offered as a past kit and refill, and you should get ’em while they’re hot because they’re only available while supplies last! PLEASE NOTE: Refill kits do not include the stamp set, but full kits do.
What is the Return Policy?
If you are not happy with your Paper Pumpkin subscription, please call 1-800-STAMP UP, we’ll chat and help you out.