Bear Hugs This Christmas
Card Base: Mint Macaron card stock, cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and folded in half
DSP: 2 pieces of Presents & Pinecones paper:
- Cut one piece 3″ x 4″.
- Cut the second piece 2″ x 3″.
- Stamp the Bear Hugs greeting from the Fa-La-La-La Friends stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on the white scrap.
- Trim the length of the sentiment so there’s equal white space on each end.
- Sponge the edges of the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink and a sponge dauber.
- Stamp the bear from Fa-La-La-La Friends in Mint Macaron ink on another scrap of Whisper White card stock.
- Die cut the bear with the Big Shot and the Bear Hugs framelits.
- Color the bear with Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write markers, or other colors, as desired. NOTE: There are several sets of just two markers available in the Holiday catalog: Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green, Real Red and Crumb Cake, or Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie, and they’re also available in color family sets, like the Brights.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the bear to the Emerald Envy scalloped oval.
- Adhere the pretty designer paper to the card base, with the smaller rectangle in the upper right corner and the larger rectangle in the lower left corner.
- Add the sentiment across the two layers of pretty paper.
- Use Snail or other adhesive to attach the scalloped oval with the attached bear to the larger rectangle.